PyBaMM is available on the
pip package manager for Windows, macOS, and Linux; and can be installed with
pip install pybamm
More detailed instructions for installing PyBaMM on different platforms and for installing from source can be found in the installation instructions in the documentation.
If you would like to get started with PyBaMM, you may go through the Getting Started notebooks which introduce its basic features. You can launch the notebooks on Google Colab to run them on the cloud without having to install PyBaMM on your computer.
- Tutorial 1: How to run a model
- Tutorial 2: Compare models
- Tutorial 3: Basic plotting
- Tutorial 4: Setting parameter values
- Tutorial 5: Run experiments
- Tutorial 6: Managing simulation outputs
- Tutorial 7: Model options
- Tutorial 8: Solver options
- Tutorial 9: Changing the mesh
We regularly hold PyBaMM workshops. You can find a list of the workshops we have held with links to the corresponding recordings below.
These recordings are from previous PyBaMM workshops and conferences and are meant to serve the purpose of training material for use by the PyBaMM community of researchers, developers, and users alike.
Plug & Play Physics